Crusted honey mustard chicken
Lite honey mustard dressing
2 tsp, freshly chopped
1 medium, finely sliced
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), four 4 oz pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a shallow pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions; remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into dressing mixture and then cornflake crumbs; place in prepared pan.
- Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink in center, about 15 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (the 1/3 cup that was set aside) over chicken breasts and serve. Yields 1 piece of chicken and about 1 1/3 tablespoons of dressing per serving.