- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2/3 cup(s) lite honey mustard dressing
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp dill, freshly chopped
- 1 medium uncooked scallion(s), finely sliced
- 1 cup(s) cornflake crumbs
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), four 4 oz pieces
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a shallow pan with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions; remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into dressing mixture and then cornflake crumbs; place in prepared pan.
Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink in center, about 15 minutes.
Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (the 1/3 cup that was set aside) over chicken breasts and serve. Yields 1 piece of chicken and about 1 1/3 tablespoons of dressing per serving.