Cranberry-Banana Bread (ED)
Whole wheat flour
Fat free egg substitute
3 medium, ripe, mashed (about 1 1/4-cups)
½ cup(s), chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9 × 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together all-purpose flur, whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in medium bowl.
- With electric mixer on medium speed, beat sugar, egg substitute, and oil in large bowl until smooth. Beat in bananas. Stir in flur mixture until well combined. Stir in cranberries.
- Pour batter into pan and bake until toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean, 45–60 minutes. Let cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan and cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 12 slices.
- Per serving (1/12 of loaf)