Cinnamon-Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake
- 1 spray(s) butter flavour cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3 Tbsp salted butter
- 1 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large egg(s)
- 1/3 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 3 tsp fat free skim milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next three ingredients. Set aside.
- Beat sugar and butter with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream, vanilla and eggs; beat well. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating just until dry ingredients are moist. Combine brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Spoon half of batter into prepared pan; sprinkle evenly with half of brown sugar mixture. Spoon remaining batter over brown sugar mixture and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over batter. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes on a wire rack.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in a small bowl; stir until smooth. Drizzle over coffee cake. Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1/16 of coffee cake).