The combination of chocolate, peanut butter and banana is always a winner.
- 1/3 cup(s) chocolate peanut butter powder
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3/4 cup(s) fat free whipped topping
- 4 item(s) chocolate pizzelle (3-4")
- 1 small banana(s), thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
Whisk together powdered peanut butter and water in a medium bowl; fold in whipped topping to combine. Evenly divide cream mixture over cookies (about 3 Tbsp each); top each with a few slices of banana and sprinkle each with 3/4 tsp chocolate chips.
Serving Size: 1 tart