Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1/4 cup(s) salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar, granulated
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large egg white(s)
- 1/3 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips, miniature
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat butter and brown sugar with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy; gradually add granulated sugar, beating well. Add cocoa and egg whites, beating well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate minichips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 11/2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Cool on pans 2 minutes or until firm. Remove cookies from pans; cool completely on wire racks. Yield: 40 cookies (serving size: 1 cookie).