Ground beef, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and ketchup – it’s everyone’s favorite fast-food burger morphed into a pizza.
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 3/4 pound(s) uncooked 93% lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup(s), chopped uncooked red onion(s), divided
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 4 medium whole wheat tortilla(s)
- 3/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) low-sodium dill pickles, chopped
- 1 cup(s) fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 1 cup(s), shredded romaine lettuce
Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and 1/2 cup onion; cook, stirring and breaking up beef with a wooden spoon, until beef is browned, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in ketchup.
Arrange tortillas on prepared baking sheets. Divide beef mixture over tortillas in an even layer; sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese. Bake until bottoms of tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted, about 5 to 7 minutes.
To serve, sprinkle each pizza with a tablespoon remaining onion, 1 tablespoon pickles, 1/4 cup tomato and 1/4 cup lettuce. Cut each pizza into 4 wedges to serve. Yields 1 pizza (4 wedges) per serving.