- 1 cup(s) uncooked carrot(s), baby variety
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 Tbsp ginger root, fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Combine carrots and water in a small glass bowl; cover and microwave until carrots are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Pour carrots and water into a blender or small food processor; add remaining ingredients and blend on high until nearly smooth. Chill before serving. Yields about 1 3/4 tablespoons per serving.
This recipe can easily be doubled.