Uncooked skinless chicken wing(s) with bone
3 pound(s), or with skin
Apple cider vinegar
Reduced-sodium chicken broth
Hot pepper sauce
¼ cup(s), crumbled
Plain fat free yogurt
Reduced calorie mayonnaise
6 rib(s), medium, trimmed
- Wash and pat the wings dry with paper towels; cut off the tips and reserve for another use. Halve the wings at the joint.
- Combine the vinegar, broth, oil, and pepper sauce in a large zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn the bag to coat the chicken. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, 30 minutes. Drain and discard any remaining marinade.
- Spray the broiler rack with nonstick spray; preheat the broiler.
- Broil the chicken 5 inches from the heat, turning once, until golden and cooked through, about 10 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, combine the blue cheese, yogurt, and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Serve with the chicken wings and celery. Yields 4 wing halves with 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dip and 1 celery stick per serving.