Buffalo-Style Corn on the Cob
- Total Time
A blue cheese-butter-chive-hot sauce mixture gives grilled corn phenomenal flavor. Make sure to turn the corn often so it's evenly grilled, and not overly blackened in any one spot.
blue cheese¼ cup(s), crumbled
unsalted butter2 Tbsp
chives2 tsp, or green part of a scallion, minced
hot pepper sauce2 tsp, or less to taste
table salt½ tsp
celery seed¼ tsp
corn8 medium, husks and silk removed
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Meanwhile, place cheese and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on High in 7 second increments until butter has melted. Add chives, hot sauce, salt and celery seeds to bowl; stir until smooth and set aside.
- Set corn on grate directly over heat; grill, covered, turning occasionally, until well-marked, 10 minutes.
- Transfer corn to a serving platter and brush with blue cheese mixture before serving.
- Serving size: 1 ear of corn