- 1 pound(s) uncooked ground turkey breast
- 1/2 item(s), medium uncooked bell pepper(s), chopped
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper(s), chopped
- 1/2 medium uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 4 item(s) mixed grain hamburger roll(s), sliced in half
Brown turkey in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain off liquid. Add peppers and onion and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
Add barbecue sauce and cayenne pepper; heat thoroughly, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes.
Top bottom half of buns with turkey mixture; cover with top half of bun and serve.