- 1 medium uncooked onion(s), finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 pound(s) uncooked ground pork
- 1/2 pound(s) uncooked ground veal
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 1/2 cup(s) mung bean sprouts
- 8 leaf/leaves, large lettuce, large leaves
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat. Cook onion, garlic, pork and veal, stirring, until meat is browned.
Add soy and oyster sauces, stir and reduce heat. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in bean sprouts just before serving. Divide meat between lettuce leaves and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Roll lettuce leaves and enjoy.