Sweet shallots and zesty lemon give our green beans a sophisticated twist.
- 450 g Green Beans, fine, trimmed
- 5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 4 medium Shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch Salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoons Black pepper
- 1 teaspoons Lemon(s), zest
Steam green beans until tender, about 5 minutes. Run under cold water for 30 seconds; set aside.
Mist a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and heat gently. Add shallots and cook, stirring often, until golden brown, about 5 minutes (add a little water if necessary to prevent burning). Add green beans and toss until hot; season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon zest and serve.