A lovely, warming start to your morning.
- 150 g Porridge oats
- 1/2 teaspoons, level Ground Cinnamon
- 300 ml Skimmed Milk
- 1 medium, raw Egg, whole, raw
- 3 tablespoons Groovy Food Co. Agave Nectar Light & Mild
- 100 g Raspberries
- 100 g Blackberries
- 150 g Strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 150 g Blueberries
- 4 tablespoons 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas mark 5.
In a bowl, combine the porridge oats, the ground cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
In a jug, whisk together the skimmed milk, the egg and the agave nectar.
In another bowl, toss together the raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and blueberries.
Put half the berries in a medium baking dish, top with the oat mixture and pour over the milk mixture.
Scatter over the remaining fruit and bake for 20-25 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and the fruit is soft.
Serve with the 0% fat natural Greek yogurt.