Baked berry porridge
- Total Time
A lovely, warming start to your morning.
Porridge oats150 g
Ground Cinnamon½ teaspoons, level
Skimmed Milk300 ml
Egg, whole, raw1 medium, raw
Groovy Food Co. Agave Nectar Light & Mild3 tablespoons
Strawberries150 g, hulled and quartered
0% fat natural Greek yogurt4 tablespoons
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas mark 5.
- In a bowl, combine the porridge oats, the ground cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- In a jug, whisk together the skimmed milk, the egg and the agave nectar.
- In another bowl, toss together the raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and blueberries.
- Put half the berries in a medium baking dish, top with the oat mixture and pour over the milk mixture.
- Scatter over the remaining fruit and bake for 20-25 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and the fruit is soft.
- Serve with the 0% fat natural Greek yogurt.