1. Serve with your roast chicken, lamb or beef and a steamed green such as peas, beans or broccoli.
2. Prep lunch boxes with roasted vegetables and a cooked protein. Add a handful of salad leaves or blanched greens. Serve with lemon juice or balsamic vinegar.
3. Make a wrap or toastie with roasted vegetables, hummus or baba ganoush, and leftover meat. Add baby spinach or rocket.
4. Make a warm lunch salad with a cooked grain (like brown rice, pasta or couscous), roasted vegetables and leftover cooked greens.
5. Make a quick bean stew with canned black, kidney or cannellini beans, roasted vegetables, and tomato pasta sauce.
6. Make a pizza with wholemeal Lebanese bread, tomato paste, roasted vegetables, olives and a little cheese (cottage, ricotta, feta, etc). Bake until the base is crisp and cheese softened.
7. Make a quick soup with roasted vegetables, a can of diced tomatoes and season with freshly chopped basil. Serve with either a dollop of light sour cream or grilled light cheese on toast.
Best-ever roast vegetables>