The WW Bluetooth® Smart Scale helps you track your weight, a key behavior that can help you reach your weight loss goals.
- Six body analysis metrics: weight, body fat, body water, muscle mass, bone mass, BMI
- Syncs to the WW app (for WeightWatchers® members) for easy weight tracking
- 1.3-inch/33-mm blue backlit LCD screen
- Uses three AAA batteries (included)
- Sturdy, impact-resistant glass platform that holds up to 400 pounds (182 kilograms)
- Measures weight in 0.1lb/50g increments
- Scale platform measures 11 by 11 inches (280 by 280 millimeters)
- Tracks data for up to nine users
- Limited 10-Year Warranty: Built to last and designed for years of dependability and precision.
- NOTE: The weight-only mode will give accurate body weight readings for all users. The body analysis mode will give accurate readings for most people, but it is not calibrated for body analysis measurements of the following groups: anyone under the age of 18 or pregnant women.
- WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE A PACEMAKER OR OTHER INTERNAL MEDICAL DEVICE. Please consult your physician with any medical questions or concerns you might have prior to using this product.
*Zheng Y, Klem ML, Sereika SM, Danford CA, Ewing LJ, Burke LE. Self-weighing in weight management: A systematic literature review. Obesity. 2015;23(2):256–265. doi:10.1002/oby.20946
**Phelan S, Halfman T, Pinto AM, Foster GD. Behavioral and Psychological Strategies of Long-Term Weight