Whole Wheat Broccoli Noodle Kugel
- 12 oz uncooked whole wheat egg noodles
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 10 oz frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 1/4 cup(s) regular liquid egg substitute
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain in a colander in sink.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl; pour and spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake until set and browned, about 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes before serving. Or cover, refrigerate and store for up to 2 days. Slice into 6 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.