Riesling wine perfectly complements the flavor of fresh peaches in this refreshing and easy summer sangria.
- 750 ml Riesling white wine
- 1 1/2 cup(s) diet peach flavored iced tea
- 2 fl oz schnapps, peach variety (1/4 cup)
- 3 medium peach(es), ripe, pitted, thinly sliced
- 1 large fresh apple(s), Granny Smith, thinly sliced
- 1 medium lemon(s), thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) lemon lime diet soda
In a small pitcher, combine wine, iced tea, schnapps, peaches, apple and lemon; chill for at least 3 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, add soda and serve over ice.
Serving size: 1 cup (including fruit and ice).
- If you can’t find ripe peaches, feel free to substitute frozen peaches, or 2 peeled, sliced mangoes instead.