- 1 item(s) Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread
- 3 oz water-packed tuna fish drained
- 2 Tbsp fat free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1 Tbsp uncooked bell pepper(s), red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp uncooked celery, chopped
- 2 leaf/leaves, large lettuce
In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, pepper, dill, and celery, and season with salt and pepper.
To assemble the flatbread wrap, spread the tuna salad onto the wrap, cover with lettuce leaves, and roll up, beginning at rounded end.
Cut in half and enjoy!