Thanksgiving Leftover Wontons
- Total Time
Give Thanksgiving leftovers a delicious new fate!
canned mashed sweet potatoes¾ cup(s), or homemade
cooked skinless light turkey meat¾ cup(s), shredded
uncooked scallion(s)2 Tbsp, finely chopped
wonton wrapper(s)24 item(s)
canned cranberry sauce½ cup(s), or homemade
cooking spray6 spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking pans with parchment paper.
- Combine sweet potato and turkey in a bowl; stir in scallions.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp filling in center of a wonton wrapper. Using your fingers, wet edges of wrappers with water and fold wrappers over to form triangles; press down to seal edges. Repeat with ingredients to make 24 wontons.
- Place wontons on prepared baking sheets; lightly coat tops with cooking spray. Bake until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes; serve warm or at room temperature with cranberry sauce for dipping.
- Serving size: 1 wonton and 1 tsp sauce