Thanksgiving Leftover Wontons
SmartPoints® value per serving
Give Thanksgiving leftovers a delicious new fate!
Canned mashed sweet potatoes
¾ cup(s), or homemade
Cooked skinless light turkey meat
¾ cup(s), shredded
2 Tbsp, finely chopped
Canned cranberry sauce
½ cup(s), or homemade
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking pans with parchment paper.
- Combine sweet potato and turkey in a bowl; stir in scallions.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp filling in center of a wonton wrapper. Using your fingers, wet edges of wrappers with water and fold wrappers over to form triangles; press down to seal edges. Repeat with ingredients to make 24 wontons.
- Place wontons on prepared baking sheets; lightly coat tops with cooking spray. Bake until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes; serve warm or at room temperature with cranberry sauce for dipping.
- Serving size: 1 wonton and 1 tsp sauce