Tandoori Grilled Chicken Skewers
1 - 3
PersonalPoints™ per serving
1 hr 20 min
1 hr 10 min
Chicken tenders are the perfect size for making skewers. Try this amazing Indian-spiced yogurt marinade to make delicious appetizers or add to a main dish.
Fresh boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
Plain fat free yogurt
Apple cider vinegar
1½ tsp, extra virgin
- Whisk together yogurt, salt, vinegar, oil and spices in medium bowl. Add chicken tenders; cover and refrigerate for at least one hour up to overnight.
- Thread tenders on skewers.
- Lightly spray grill pan or outdoor grill with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
- Grill skewers for about 10 minutes, turning several times, until internal temperature of tenders reach 165°F.
- Yields 2 tandoori grilled chicken skewers.
Two 10” skewers needed. Chicken skewers should marinate 1 hour to overnight.