Tandoori Grilled Chicken Skewers
- Total Time
Chicken tenders are the perfect size for making skewers. Try this amazing Indian-spiced yogurt marinade to make delicious appetizers or add to a main dish.
fresh boneless skinless chicken tenderloins2 strip(s)
Plain fat free yogurt⅓ cup(s)
kosher salt1 ½ tsp
apple cider vinegar1 ½ tsp
olive oil1 ½ tsp, extra virgin
ground cumin1 tsp
garlic powder1 tsp
ground ginger1 tsp
cooking spray2 spray(s)
- Whisk together yogurt, salt, vinegar, oil and spices in medium bowl. Add chicken tenders; cover and refrigerate for at least one hour up to overnight.
- Thread tenders on skewers.
- Lightly spray grill pan or outdoor grill with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
- Grill skewers for about 10 minutes, turning several times, until internal temperature of tenders reach 165°F.
- Yields 2 tandoori grilled chicken skewers.