- 1 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 9 oz fat-free bean dip, about 1 heaping cup
- 6 oz guacamole (homemade or restaurant), about 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low fat
- 4 medium uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 1 small fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 6 gm olive(s), black, sliced
Combine sour cream and taco seasoning; mix well.
Spread bean dip on bottom of a 12-inch round glass serving bowl or edged-platter. Top with guacamole, sour cream, cheese, scallions, tomatoes and olives. Yields about 1/4 cup dip per serving.
- Serve with baked chips or crudit.