Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
- 2 large uncooked sweet potato(es), washed and patted dry
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 item(s) rosemary sprig, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Cut each potato into 8 lengthwise wedges and place on a nonstick baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and dried rosemary. Roast for 15 minutes; toss and roast until potatoes are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Spoon potato wedges onto a serving plate and garnish with fresh rosemary. Yields 4 wedges per serving.
Use sea salt or Kosher salt instead of regular table salt if you prefer.If you like your potatoes well-done, place them under the broiler for a minute of two.