Roasted Pepper and Pesto Breakfast Stratas
- Total Time
These savory little stratas are perfect to serve at your next brunch. This recipe is easily doubled or tripled to serve a crowd – if you somehow have leftovers they’ll make excellent lunchbox stuffers or snacks.
roasted red peppers (packed in water)⅓ cup(s), rinsed, drained, and chopped
Weight Watchers Light low moisture part skim mozzarella string cheese3 stick(s)
egg white(s)1 cup(s)
reduced-fat pesto sauce1 Tbsp
wheat bread2 slice(s)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine bread, roasted peppers, and mozzarella stick pieces in a bowl.
- Divide evenly across 6 muffin cups.
- Whisk together AllWhites and pesto and pour over strata filling.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until set in the center.