Individual Roasted Pepper and Pesto Breakfast Stratas
These savory 3-bite stratas have only 5 ingredients and can be ready in just 30 minutes. They are ideal for a brunch event but also a great portable breakfast. If you are expecting a crowd, this recipe scales perfectly. Any leftovers can go into a lunchbox or saved for the next day. A bowl of sliced fruit will easily round out this crowd pleaser.
Roasted red peppers (packed in water)
⅓ cup(s), rinsed, drained, and chopped
WW Light part-skim mozzarella string cheese
3 stick(s), roughly chopped
Reduced-fat pesto sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine bread, roasted peppers, and mozzarella stick pieces in a bowl.
- Divide evenly across 6 muffin cups.
- Whisk together egg whites and pesto and pour over strata filling.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until set in the center.
- Serving size: 1 strata