This recipe appeared on the cover of the very first issue of Weight Watchers magazine, in February 1968.
- 1/3 cup(s) non-fat instant dry powdered milk
- 1/3 cup(s) diet grapefruit soda
- 1/4 tsp orange extract
- 1/4 cup(s), raw strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries
Place dry milk in mixing bowl.
Stir in soda and orange extract. Beat at high speed with electric mixer, or by hand, until topping stands in peaks.
In parfait glass, spoon the strawberries, topping, and blueberries in alternate layers.
- For easy handling, store topping in freezer while preparing parfait. If time permits, place parfait in freezer for about 20 minutes after each layer is added.