Nacho Stuffed Shells
Uncooked jumbo shells
Canned tomato puree
Fat free salsa
Reduced sodium taco seasoning
WW Reduced-fat whipped cream cheese spread
Fat free canned refried beans
Chopped green chili(es)
Weight Watchers Reduced fat Mexican style shredded cheese
2 Tbsp, chopped (optional)
Fat free sour cream
¼ cup(s), (optional)
Uncooked extra lean ground turkey breast
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In large bowl, stir together tomato puree, salsa and garlic powder. Spread 3/4 cup sauce mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Reserve remaining sauce.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Cook turkey in a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray, over medium heat, breaking pieces up until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning, water and cream cheese, stirring until cream cheese is melted; simmer until thickened. Stir in refried beans and green chilies.
- Fill shells with bean mixture, using 2 tablespoons filling per shell. Place filled shells in prepared baking dish, top with remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and cilantro, if desired. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Serve topped with cilantro and sour cream (optional). Enjoy!