- 16 item(s) chocolate wafer(s), thin variety, crushed fine
- 1 tsp regular butter, melted
- 1 pinch table salt
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese, (at room temperature)
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 2 large egg(s)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, (plus extra for garnish)
- 12 Tbsp lite whipped topping
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 12 hole muffin pan with paper muffin liners.
Combine cookie crumbs, butter and salt in a bowl; press evenly into bottom of muffin liners.
In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice; divide evenly among liners. Bake until a tester inserted in center of a cake comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes. Remove from pan; let cool completely. Serve each topped with 1 Tbsp whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Serving size: 1 cheesecake