- 12 item(s) reduced fat vanilla wafer(s)
- 1/4 oz unsweetened gelatin
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) fat free skim milk
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup(s) lite whipped topping, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup(s) raspberries
Line a 12-hole muffin tin with foil muffin liners; place 1 cookie in bottom of each hole.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Combine milk, sugar, cocoa and extract in a blender; process until blended, adding dissolved gelatin through feed cap during blending. Pour into a medium bowl; whisk in whipped topping.
Pour mousse into prepared muffin tin. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Peel away foil liner and place on serving plates; garnish with raspberries.