- 1/2 cup(s) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 10 oz frozen pizza crust dough, defrosted
- Preheat the oven to 425°F; spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, mozzarella and parsley.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the dough. With your hands, press it into a square; cut into 4 squares. Place the dough on the baking sheet. Divide the cheese mixture among the dough and fold each piece of dough on the diagonal to make triangles; press the edges to seal. Bake until golden brown, 10-15 minutes.
For far less than the pizzeria's "50 cents per topping." Try adding steamed chopped spinach or diced reduced-fat ham.