These babies are wrapped individually in foil so they’re warm and ready to go, no matter the size of your crowd.
- 6 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- 6 Tbsp fat free salsa
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/2 medium uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 1 medium poblano chile, chopped
- 2 cup(s) regular liquid egg substitute
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 6 medium whole wheat tortilla(s)
- 3/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; set over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper to skillet and sauté until slightly softened, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk together egg substitute, salt, cumin and cayenne; pour into skillet after vegetables are softened. Scramble mixture until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Place a tortilla on a square of aluminum foil big enough to wrap tortilla in when rolled up; spoon about 1/2 cup egg mixture down center of tortilla. Top with 2 tablespoons each salsa mixture and cheese; fold up burrito-style and wrap tightly with foil (to watch a video of this technique, click here). Place on a baking sheet and repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake until heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes. Yields 1 burrito per serving.
- You can make these ahead, refrigerate them and just reheat them in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.We used liquid eggs for ease but you can use regular eggs and/or egg white instead if you prefer (could affect SmartPoints value).