A refreshing side salad for any summer menu. It's especially nice alongside grilled main dishes.
- 1 medium English cucumber(s), thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s), sliced fresh radish(es), thinly sliced
- 1/4 medium honeydew melon, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup(s) mint leaves, fresh, cut into thin ribbons
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp sugar
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; chill for at least 2 hours. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
- We used a mandolin to cut the fruit and vegetables but you can slice them by hand.