- 1/2 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 14 oz packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 2 medium fresh apple(s), Gala suggested, cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley, Italian-variety, chopped
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper. Add coleslaw mix, apples, parsley and scallions; toss to mix and coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes for flavors to blend. Yields about 2/3 cup per serving.
- Chopped dill or mint, and poppy seeds would be flavorful additions to this recipe (any changes could affect SmartPoints value).