Grilled Turkey with Watermelon & Herb Salad
Uncooked turkey breast cutlets
20 oz, 4 (5-ounce) cutlets
2 tsp, grated
Fresh lime juice
3 cup(s), 1/2 inch cubes, seedless
Fresh mint leaves
1 cup(s), loosely packed, torn
1 cup(s), loosely packed
½ cup(s), loosely packed
1 item(s), thinly sliced
Crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Place turkey, 1 teaspoon lime zest, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1/2 tablespoon oil, and the cumin in large zip-close plastic bag. Squeeze out air and seal bag; turn to coat turkey. Refrigerate, turning bag occasionally, at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- 2 Meanwhile, to make dressing, whisk together remaining 1 teaspoon lime zest, remaining 3 tablespoons lime juice, remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in large bowl. Set aside.
- 3 Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-high fire. Remove turkey from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle turkey with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper. Place turkey on grill rack and grill, turning once, until turkey is cooked through, 6–8 minutes.
- 4 Add watermelon, mint, cilantro, parsley, and shallot to dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle salad with feta and serve with turkey.
- Serving size: 1 turkey cutlet and 1 cup salad