Frisee salad with grilled apricots, spring radishes, and snow peas
6 item(s), small, (about 1/2 pound), pitted and halved, or 3 peaches (about 10 ounces), pitted and quartered
Extra virgin olive oil
¼ pound(s), trimmed
6 cup(s), inner leaves, or lightly packed torn frisée
5 medium, preferable Easter egg or French breakfast, trimmed and thinly sliced
Reduced-fat feta cheese
1 oz, crumbled
- Spray grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Spray cut sides of apricots with nonstick spray and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Place apricots, cut side down, in grill pan and cook until lightly charred, 2–3 minutes; turn and cook just until tender, about 2 minutes longer. Transfer to plate and let cool.
- To make dressing, put 4 apricot halves in blender along with orange juice, vinegar, oil, honey, mustard, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper. Process until smooth. Set aside.
- Bring small saucepan of water to boil; add snow peas and cook 1 minute. Drain in colander; rinse under cold water to stop cooking, then pat dry with paper towel. Cut snow peas on diagonal into 1/2-inch-wide pieces.
- To serve, gently toss together frisee, snow peas, radishes, and feta with half of dressing in salad bowl. Top with remaining grilled apricots. Drizzle remaining dressing over apricots.
- Per serving: about 2 cups