Feta-Stuffed Chicken Burgers
- 1 pound(s) uncooked ground chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 7 Tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 item(s) reduced calorie hamburger roll(s)
- 1 cup(s), chopped lettuce, romaine, cut into thick strips
- 2/3 cup(s) roasted red peppers (packed in water), sliced
- 5 small olive(s), black, sliced
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, oregano, garlic powder and feta; divide mixture into four balls and then press them gently into patties.
- Grill or broil patties until internal temperature of burgers reaches 165°F, about 7 to 8 minutes per side.
- Serve each burger on a bun with 1/4 of lettuce, 1/4 of peppers and 1/4 of olives. Yields 1 burger per serving.
*To view our Greek Salad recipe, click here.