- 1 large uncooked onion(s)
- 2/3 cup(s) low fat plain yogurt
- 8 Tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 2 tsp dill, fresh, or 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 2 large cucumber(s), peeled and cut into bite-size cubes
- Chop onion in a food processor or blender. Add yogurt, cream cheese, salt, pepper and dill; whir until well combined. Fold in cucumber; chill until ready to serve. Yields about 3 heaping tablespoons per serving.
Tzatziki flavor is enhanced the longer it's chilled, so make it a day or so before you want to eat it.