- 1 1/2 cup(s) cucumber(s), thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh tomato(es), Roma or other fresh variety, sliced or cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 6 tsp SPLENDA® Sucralose sweetener (Splenda®)
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
Place cut up vegetables into a glass bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over vegetables.
Refrigerate at least one hour (longer is better).
Serve with a slotted spoon so that liquid remains in the bowl. Yields about 2/3 heaping cup per serving.
Note: This recipe was selected by our staff from the Community Recipe Swap. Its POINTS value has been verified, but the recipe has not been tested by our kitchen.
For more great WeightWatchers.com recipes made with SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener. To learn more about baking with SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, as well as tips from our users. SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener is a registered trademark of McNeil Nutritionals, a division of McNeil-PPC, Inc.