Community Recipe: Easy Cucumber, Tomato and Onion Salad
SmartPoints® value per serving
This tangy vegetable salad makes a great, healthy side dish or light lunch.
1½ cup(s), thinly sliced
1½ cup(s), Roma or other fresh variety, sliced or cubed
½ cup(s), chopped
Splenda No Calorie sweetener packets
Dried dill weed
- Place cut up vegetables into a glass bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over vegetables.
- Refrigerate at least one hour (longer is better).
- Serve with a slotted spoon so that liquid remains in the bowl. Yields about 2/3 heaping cup per serving.
- Note: This recipe was selected by our staff from the Community Recipe Swap. Its POINTS value has been verified, but the recipe has not been tested by our kitchen.
- For more great WeightWatchers.com recipes made with SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener. To learn more about baking with SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, as well as tips from our users. SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener is a registered trademark of McNeil Nutritionals, a division of McNeil-PPC, Inc.