Community Recipe: Cinnamon-Fried Bananas
SmartPoints® value per serving
Need help meeting your fruit requirements? These tasty banana slices are your answer.
2 medium, peeled and sliced (make sure they are not overripe)
⅛ tsp, or to taste
Splenda No Calorie sweetener packets
⅛ packet(s), or to taste
- Spray a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray. Warm pan over medium heat.
- Place banana slices in pan and sprinkle both sides with cinnamon and Splenda.
- "Fry" banana slices until soft and dark, turning once, about 5 minutes. Serve warm. Yields 1 banana per serving.
- Note: This recipe was selected by our staff from the Community Recipe Swap. Its POINTS® value has been verified, but the recipe has not been tested by our kitchen.
- For more great WeightWatchers.com recipes made with SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener. To learn more about baking with SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, as well as tips from our users. SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener is a registered trademark of McNeil Nutritionals, a division of McNeil-PPC, Inc.