Chicken Salad with Walnuts and Grapes
- 1/4 cup(s) plain fat free yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp ginger root
- 6 oz roasted skinless boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) grapes, red, seedless, quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked carrot(s), grated
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise and ginger; add chicken and stir until chicken is well-coated.
- Add scallions, grapes, celery, carrots and walnuts; gently stir, cover and chill until ready to serve. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.