Cheese-stuffed pretzel bites
white self-rising flour
plain fat free Greek yogurt
WW Light part-skim mozzarella jalapeño string cheese
6 stick(s), each cut into 4 pieces
1 large, lightly beaten
1 tsp, coarse
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour and yogurt in a medium bowl. Stir well with a wooden spoon until just combined and then keep mixing dough in bowl with your hands until smooth (about 2 minutes of kneading). Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 12-inch-long rope; cut each rope into 12 (1-inch) pieces.
- Flatten each dough piece into a thin circle. Arrange 1 cheese piece in center of each dough piece; wrap dough around cheese, pinching holes and seams to seal. Roll between palms to help fully enclose dough around cheese. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Brush pretzel bites with egg and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 400°F until golden brown, 20-22 minutes. Serve warm with mustard.
- Serving size: 3 pretzel bites and ¾ tsp mustard