Here's a tip: Once a week, take inventory of your vegetable drawer amd make a potluck salad out of the veggies you have.
- 4 cup(s), chopped lettuce, mixed, leaves
- 1 cup(s) snow peas, trimmed
- 12 medium fresh cherry tomato(es)
- 1 cup(s) yellow tomato(es), pear-shaped
- 3/4 cup(s) uncooked celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked shallot(s), chopped
- 1/8 tsp Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- 10 oz uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
- 2 Tbsp diet Italian salad dressing (2 calories per tbs)
Place lettuce in a serving dish and top with vegetables; set aside.
Sprinkle Cajun seasoning over chicken and broil, grill or barbecue it until cooked. Slice chicken into thin strips.
Arrange warm chicken over salad and drizzle with dressing.
- For a complete meal, top it with grilled tuna or chicken.