- 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray, or enough to coat sheet
- 12 oz uncooked skinless chicken wing(s) with bone
- 1 1/4 oz reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp blue cheese, or gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp fat free skim milk
- 4 rib(s), medium uncooked celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place chicken wings in a zip-close plastic bag, add taco seasoning, seal bag and shake to coat. Transfer wings to prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 18 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, to prepare dip, whisk together sour cream, cheese and milk.
Serve wings with dip and celery on the side. Yields about 3 wings, 3 tablespoons of dip and 1 celery stalk per serving.