Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray, or enough to coat sheet
- 12 oz uncooked skinless chicken wing(s) with bone
- 1 1/4 oz reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp blue cheese, or gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp fat free skim milk
- 4 rib(s), medium uncooked celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place chicken wings in a zip-close plastic bag, add taco seasoning, seal bag and shake to coat. Transfer wings to prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare dip, whisk together sour cream, cheese and milk.
- Serve wings with dip and celery on the side. Yields about 3 wings, 3 tablespoons of dip and 1 celery stalk per serving.