A fun and easy spicy flatbread pizza, low in SmartPoints!
- 1 item(s) Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread
- 3 oz cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced fat crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) hot sauce
- 1 rib(s), medium uncooked celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded carrot(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for four (4) minutes.
Remove from the oven, and top the flatbread evenly with both cheeses.
In a small bowl, combine the chicken and the hot sauce until blended. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Add the chicken to the flatbread, then scatter the chopped celery and shredded carrots over the flatbread.
Bake at 375°F for four (4) minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, cut into slices, drizzle with more wing sauce if desired, and serve immediately.