Use this recipe with other types of fish such as halibut, flounder, sole and even shellfish. Lime juice instead of lemon juice is another good swap.
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 20 oz uncooked tilapia fillet(s), four 5 oz fillets
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic herb seasoning
Preheat broiler. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
Transfer fish to prepared pan and drizzle with lemon juice; sprinkle garlic herb seasoning over top.
Broil until fish is fork-tender, about 5 minutes. Yields 1 fillet per serving.
- Like this recipe? Share it! (The icons at the top make it easy.)