- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 1 small green pepper(s), seeded and chopped
- 1 medium fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 4 large egg white(s)
- 2 large egg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 medium whole wheat tortilla(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free salsa, medium or hot variety
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add scallions, green pepper, tomato and garlic; sauté 5 minutes. Add egg whites and whole eggs; cook until eggs are scrambled, about 3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir in cheese, cilantro, salt and black pepper.
Place a tortilla on a flat surface; spoon 1/4 of egg mixture onto center of tortilla and roll up tortilla. Fill remaining tortillas with remaining egg mixture, then place tortillas side-by-side in prepared baking dish; lightly coat with cooking spray.
Bake until golden brown and tortilla ends are slightly crisp, about 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream and salsa spooned over top. Yields 1 enchilada, 2 tablespoons of sour cream and 2 tablespoons of salsa per serving.