Add any other veggies you have on hand - thinly sliced cucumbers or roasted peppers would be tasty additions.
- 2 Tbsp WeightWatchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 1 slice(s) reduced-calorie whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 slice(s) Bacon center cut, uncooked, microwaved or cooked in a skillet
- 1/4 cup(s), shredded romaine lettuce, or chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh tomato(es), chopped
Sprinkle cheese over toast; heat in oven just until melted.
Layer with bacon; top with lettuce and tomato (season with salt and pepper, if desired).
Makes 1 serving.