- 3 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/2 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cranberries, or dried cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds, toasted, chopped
- 32 item(s) wonton wrapper(s)
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine chocolate, cranberries and almonds.
Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop chocolate mixture by 1/2 tablespoonfuls onto center of each wrapper, making sure to get a combination of the 3 ingredients in each. Dip a finger into water and use it to moisten edges of wrapper; fold over one corner of wrapper to make a triangle and press sides together to create a seal. If desired, create decorative lines along edges of wontons by pressing tines of a fork along bottom edge of each wonton.
Bake until wontons are golden brown on edges and dough is just cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Dust with sugar just before serving. Yields 1 wonton per serving.
- Any substitution of filling ingredients could affect the recipe’s SmartPoints value.Warm some cherry preserves and serve with the wontons as a dip, if desired.