- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/2 cup(s) yellow masa corn flour
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 pound(s) uncooked snapper fillet(s), red-variety, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 medium corn tortilla(s), buy a few extra in case some break
- 1 head(s) romaine lettuce, outer leaves removed and remaining leaves sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 5 medium fresh radish(es), red-variety, thinly sliced
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), thinly sliced
- 10 medium fresh cherry tomato(es), quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded red cabbage
- 3/4 cup(s) low fat plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp canned chipotle pepper(s), in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh sprigs, for garnish
Preheat broiler to high. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (or nonstick aluminum foil) and coat with cooking spray (helps to make fish crispy).
Place corn flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and paprika in a large bowl; mix to combine. Add snapper to corn flour mixture and toss to coat
Place seasoned fish on prepared baking sheet and lightly coat tops of fish with cooking spray. Broil until crispy, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and place in oven to warm; place on rack furthest from heat source.
To make salad, combine lettuce, radishes, scallions, tomatoes and cabbage in a medium bowl; set aside.
To make sauce, combine yogurt, lime juice and chipotle peppers in a blender; blend until smooth.
To assemble, place a tortilla on a plate. Top with 2 to 3 pieces of fish, 1/2 cup of salad and 2 tablespoons of sauce; roll up and repeat with remaining ingredients. Yields 2 filled tortillas per serving.