Arugula, roasted green bean & mushroom salad with herb vinaigrette
White wine vinegar
3 Tbsp, warm
Extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp, coarse grain-variety
¼ cup(s), chopped (plus extra for garnish)
2 Tbsp, chopped
Uncooked string beans
4 cup(s), trimmed
4 cup(s), sliced
5 oz, baby variety (about 6 c)
2 cup(s), halved
- Whisk together vinegar, water, oil, mustard, dill, garlic, parsley, 3/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper.
- Spread green beans on one prepared pan and mushrooms on other pan; coat with cooking spray and season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Roast, stirring once halfway through, until browned, about 20 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, combine arugula, roasted vegetables and tomatoes; drizzle with dressing and garnish with dill.
- Serving size: 2 c salad with 2 Tbsp dressing