Air-fried Crounon-crusted salmon by Carrington Farms
uncooked skinless wild salmon fillet
1 pound(s), four 4 oz pieces
extra virgin olive oil
fresh lemon juice
Carrington Farms Crounons, garlic & parmesan
¼ cup(s), crushed
- Rinse salmon with water; pat dry. Rub salmon with oil; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with lemon; let sit while air-fryer heats.
- Preheat air-fryer to 390°F.
- Pour crushed Crounons onto a plate. Press tops of salmon fillets into crumbs until they are well-coated.
- Place fillets, crumb side up, in air-fryer basket; coat with cooking spray (optional). Air-fry until breading is crisp and fish is cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serving size: 1 salmon fillet