Thomas Cook Holiday Competition Terms and Conditions | WW UK
Promotion: Have a friend sign up with WW between Saturday 30th July 2022 to Saturday 31st January 2023 to be in with a chance of winning a holiday at the value of £5,000. Visit: https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/thomas-cook-competition-terms-and-conditions.
“WW Invite A Friend” prize draw is open to any resident aged 18 or over in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales or the Channel Islands between 30th July 2022 00:00 to 31st January 2023 23:59.
By entering the prize draw, each participant will be asked to opt into the Promoters’ marketing their products and campaigns to the participant, and where the participant opts in, the Promoter’s shall be entitled to use the details provided by the participant for these purposes. Visit: www.weightwatchers.com/uk/terms-conditions, www.thomascook.com/privacy-policy and https://rooster.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
Promoters: WW GBR Limited and Thomas Cook Tourism (UK) Company Limited
- Return economy flights and hold baggage for two (2) adults from either LGW or LHR to TPA dependent on date of travel and cheapest flight available up to the total value of £1,500;
- Return transfers for two (2) adults to Tampa International Airport and Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key;
- Seven (7) nights’ accommodation for two (2) adults at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key. Board basis – Room only. Type of room – Waterfront View, 1 Bedroom, 2 room Suite with Balcony;
- Entry for two (2) adults to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and a boat trip on the ‘Little Toot’
Prize Draw T&C's
- WW GBR Limited (“WW”) of Millennium House, Ludlow Road, Maidenhead, SL6 2SL, UK and Thomas Cook Tourism (UK) Company Limited (“Thomas Cook”) (“Promoters”) are running a prize draw to win a holiday valued at £5,000 (“Prize”).
- To enter, entrants must be a WW member and they must successfully have a friend sign up to WW through the ‘Invite a Friend’ programme. The friend must sign up for a minimum of 2 weeks for the member to be eligible to enter the prize draw (“Prize Draw”). Simply visit https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/better-together to view the terms and conditions and follow the instructions to invite a friend to the WW programme.
- “WW UK Invite A Friend” Prize Draw is open to any resident aged 18 or over in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales or the Channel Islands (“Territory”) between 30th July 2022 00:00 to 31st January 2023 23:59 (“Competition Period”).
- One (1) successfully referred friend is equivalent to one (1) Prize Draw entry. Maximum of ten (10) entries available for a single member (“Eligible Draw”).
- There will be one (1) winner of the Prize Draw who will be randomly selected by a computer process.
- The Promoters reserve the right to award winners up to 30 days after the Competition Period, being from 1st January 2023 00:00 to 2nd March 2023 (“Draw Period”).
- Entries made outside of the Competition Period will not be considered for entry into the Prize Draw.
- Employees, agencies or affiliates of the Promoters and Rooster Creative Limited (“Rooster”) and their group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- The winner will be notified via email during the Draw Period .
- If WW is unable to contact any winner by email during the Draw Period or the winner fails to respond to WW in full by such time, a new winner will be randomly awarded by a computer process and notified up to 30 days after the Draw Period.
- The winner will be required to take part in or co-operate with any publicity (including photography) arranged by WW, subject to the winner’s consent.
- By entering the Prize Draw, each participant will be asked to opt in to the Promoters’ marketing their products and campaigns to the participant, and where the participant opts in the Promoters shall be entitled to use the details provided by the participant for these purposes. Visit: www.weightwatchers.com/uk/terms-conditions, www.thomascook.com/privacy-policy and https://rooster.co.uk/privacy-policy/. The Promoters will not be responsible to any qualifying entry if the Prize Draw cannot go ahead, is delayed or cancelled because of a legal or regulatory issue, a systems failure, the failure by any third party to perform services or for any cause beyond the Promoters’ reasonable control.
- Rooster, on behalf of St. Pete/Clearwater, will provide return transfers for two (2) adults from Tampa International Airport to Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key, seven (7) nights’ accommodation for two (2) adults at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key (Board basis – Room only, Type of room – Waterfront View, 1 Bedroom, 2 room Suite with Balcony), entry for two (2) adults to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and a boat trip on the ‘Little Toot’.
- Thomas Cook will pay for the cost of return economy flights for two (2) adults with (2) hold bags from London Heathrow Airport or London Gatwick Airport dependent on availability and cheapest fare available to Tampa International Airport (or alternative relevant airports of equal distance to that above), up to the total value of £1,500.00. The winner and companion must, on request, provide Thomas Cook with a copy of their travel documents in order for it to arrange the relevant flights. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Prize. If the winner is unable to attend, receive or utilise (as applicable) the Prize then the entire Prize shall be forfeited. There will be no compensation, in any form, including, but not limited to monetary compensation and/or rescheduling, to any party, irrespective of the reason/s for the inability of that winner to attend, receive or utilise (as applicable) the Prize. Thomas Cook will not be responsible for any costs, expenses or other liabilities incurred by the winner which are not expressly contemplated in this clause 14. The winner hereby acknowledges and agrees that Thomas Cook will have no liability whatsoever for any and all claims, actions, legal proceedings, losses, damages and expenses (including attorney’s fees and expenses) arising as a result of or in connection with the winner’s and/or compansion’s’ receipt or use of the Prize.
- All spending money and other expenses, including getting to and from the relevant airport in the UK, unless otherwise stated, are costs for the winner and companion and are not provided as part of the Prize. Any airport departure or government taxes must be paid by the winner and companion. Insurance is not provided as part of the Prize. It is the responsibility of the winner and companion to ensure that they have the correct documentation to travel, and they adhere to any government guidelines in respect to travel. No cash will be awarded in lieu of the Prize or part of the Prize.
- WW will provide the contact details of the winner to Thomas Cook and Thomas Cook will contact the winner regarding the booking of the relevant flights. Thomas Cook will provide the contact details of the winner to Rooster and Rooster will contact the winner regarding the booking of the relevant transfers, accommodation and attraction tickets. The Promoters and Rooster will not share any personal information with any third party except where such disclosure is necessary to enable the Promoters and Rooster to provide, deliver or in any other way give effect to these terms and conditions and/or the Prize, where such disclosure is: (i) in accordance with the Promoters’ and Rooster’s respective privacy policies available at www.weightwatchers.com/uk/terms-conditions, https://www.thomascook.com/privacy-policy and https://rooster.co.uk/privacy-policy/; and (ii) as permitted by law, including where consent to the Promoters and Rooster sharing personal information is obtained from the winner. By entering the Prize Draw, each entrant hereby consents to the Promoters’ and Rooster’s use of their personal information, but solely for the purposes contemplated in these terms and conditions and in accordance with this clause 16.
- The dates of the Prize are subject to availability and the Prize must be utilised by 31st January 2024. The winner will not be able to utilise the Prize during 22nd November to 26th November 2023 and 16th December to 31st December 2023.
- If, for whatever reason, a qualifying member’s details are left out of the Eligible Draw, the Promoters will not be responsible for any potential win they could have had.
- The Promoters reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify without notice: (a) any member who it reasonably believes has acted fraudulently, tampered with or attempted to disrupt or tamper with the operation of the Prize Draw or acted in violation of these terms and conditions; and (b) entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoters will not be liable for, and accept no responsibility for, any entries or prizes lost, delayed, damaged, not received or incompletely received for whatever reason.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable all remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred, in whole or in part, to any other person or exchanged for an alternate prize or for its cash value. A winner may not substitute him/herself with any other person.
- The Promoters will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the Prize Draw or the Prize for any reason which falls outside their reasonable control.
- The Promoters reserve the right at any time and without prior notice to change these terms and conditions and/or to withdraw, alter or suspend the Prize Draw for legal or technical reasons without any liability. The Promoters will notify withdrawal, alteration or suspension of the Prize Draw by posting a notice to that effect on weightwatchers.com/uk/ as soon as reasonably practicable.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.